Monday Mood Board

>> Monday, May 3, 2010

It's hot in steamy in New York this morning, which has me in a very colorful mood. I could go for a nice tropical drink and a cool ocean breeze....



clockwise from top left:
Love on a Sunday morning by zuppaartista
Mad Hatter's Tea Party LEMONADE earrings by WildWomanJewelry
Yellow Chalcedony Briolette Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings - Canary by GlitzGlitter
Embroidered Crinkle Gauze Tunic by Old Navy
Lemon Grove Bracelet by cuteandfun
Passion Fruit hair pins by MiaBeads
Canvas flat bottom clutch by hoganfe
Little pink eggcup by Sigmosaics

9 comments:

GlitzGlitter May 3, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

Such delicious looking choices! Thanks so much for having me here!

Wild Woman Jewelry May 3, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

oh yes, i'm up for some tropical punch! this is gorgeous~ and i am in love with zuppaartista's beautiful image (just featured it in my treasury this weekend!)...many thanks for including my earrings!
karon xo

Unknown May 3, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

Gorgeous stuff! I'm crazy for all those colors!

SewSweetStitches May 3, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

Ooh this is so fresh and bright, great picks!

Jennifer - Winterberry Jewelry May 3, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

Lovely!! What great selections. Thank you for including my lemon grove bracelet! (from my cuteandfun shop!). - Jennifer

Jen May 3, 2010 at 4:27 PM  

Thanks for all the support on my juicy collection! My tropical mood carried through to my food choices today, but more on that tomorrow!

Rebecca May 3, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

Beautifully fun and luscious! Love the bright cheer in this grouping!

myan May 4, 2010 at 1:53 AM  

awesome collection! thanks so much for including my print! :)
*thanks to you too wild woman! :)*
xx
myan

Sigmosaics May 5, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

such beautiful and sweet combinations! thank you so much for featuring my eggcup here and I'm happy to hear it's heating up over there for you :D
Kerrin x

Post a Comment

Archive

Search

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP