Day Four: AHA!

>> Sunday, May 2, 2010


So I realized why this has been such a difficult couple of days for me (TMI warning!). My monthly friend paid me a visit. It's no wonder why 1) I needed chocolate so badly, 2) I was so cranky about it, and 3) I felt like a bloated whale. If I can go chocolate free this week, I can do anything.

Today wasn't so bad. Maybe it was the realization that there was a physical reason for my out-of-control cravings. Maybe it was because my body's getting used to existing without constant chocolate boosts. I think it was a bit of each of these things, plus the fact that I was really busy all day. My daughter and I did a lot of gardening in the morning/early afternoon. Afterwards, I moved some furniture around in our office. We then picked up a desk (for all my crafting supplies, yay!) found on Freecycle with the help of one of my best buds and her big car. By the time we got home and got the desk put back together and situated I was exhausted. There really wasn't much time in the day to think about my old friend cocoa.

Here's hoping that Day Five goes just as smoothly!

Breakfast: 3 egg whites with onions, decaf coffee, strawberries
Lunch: salad (spinach, onions, red peppers, cucumbers, carrots, red wine vinaigrette)
Snacks: guac and veggies, more strawberries, peanuts
Dinner: black bean burger (sans bun) and assorted veggies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Search

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP