Inspiration: Blossoms

>> Wednesday, April 21, 2010


I'm in love with this time of year. Just when the winter blahs seem to sink their teeth into my flesh for good, I start to notice little bursts of green. A hint of grass, some teeny buds on a tree. Before you know it the trees and flowerbeds are in their full blooming glory and my mood suddenly becomes much more positive.

To me, blossoms mean a fresh start. New year, new season, new life. Aside from being beautiful, there's something almost magical about them. Have you ever gone for a walk and a slight breeze picks up, showering blossoms from the trees overhead all over you? It's like a moment straight out of a fairy tale.


Photo by ndtphoto
Alright, so enough waxing poetic. I won't stay all Earth Mother on you. The point is, I'm loving anything flowery right now, as is totally obvious by all of the pieces I'm currently working on: flowery hair pretties, brooches and necklaces. In honor of my love of blooms, I've put together a mini collection of drool-worthy lovelies. Enjoy!



Clockwise from top left:
Blooming Cherry Tree and Butterflies - Nursery Vinyl Wall Decal by smileywalls
Zinfandel clutch by eclu
Golden 2 - 5x7 Fine Art Print by Lori411
Imogene - embellished shoes by whichgoose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Search

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP