Mmmmmm, chocolate

>> Tuesday, July 27, 2010

To know me is to know I love chocolate. Well, my husband definitely knows me.

The other day he walked in the door after a long, outdoor shoot for work and my daughter greeted him first. "Oooooh Daaaaaddy!" she said. "You smell gooooood."

He walked over to give me a kiss and my reaction was the same. "What is that?!!!" I asked, sniffing wildly. He gave me a silly grin and reached into his bag, pulling out Axe Dark Temptation Body Spray (they also sell it in solid form and as a body wash). Its tagline? "As irresistible as chocolate." And let me tell you, that tagline couldn't be more true. I am a big fan.

Now, don't expect a sugary sweetness from this yummy scent (that might be a little weird actually). There's a hint of spice to it, which makes it an undeniably masculine scent and one of my absolute favorites.

I poked around online a little and found this absolutely hilarious Argentinian ad for it (this ad deservedly won a Gold Lion at the Cannes International Advertising Festival in 2008!). Check it out:






clockwise from top left:
Vegan Chocolate Coconut Macaroons by
redbikebakeshop
Chocolate Espresso - Handmade Shea Butter Vegan Soap by KreatedbyKarina
Willow's Whoopie Pies (16 Cookies) by LavenderMintBakery
Chocolate Drizzle (4 oz. jar) Soap In A Jar (Fluffy Whipp) by dennisanderson

1 comments:

KreatedbyKarina July 27, 2010 at 11:19 AM  

That Axe spray sounds REALLY good---My husband probably wouldn't wear something that smells like chocolate but I'd buy it and just spray it around the room...lmao

Thanks so much for featuring my Chocolate Espresso soap as well in your article!

Karina
www.SoapThatMakesScents.com

Post a Comment

Archive

Search

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP