Time for the Cool Down

>> Saturday, June 5, 2010

It is downright tropical here in New York this evening!

I am literally melting as I sit here typing this. In fact, I'm almost certain that if I don't show you these finds right away, I'll be nothing more than a lukewarm puddle on the seat of my office chair. So without further ado....

clockwise from top left:
Hand-painted Fan Green Bubbles, PalomaSiaDesigns
I'm a small metal fan, rescueme
Liberty Tana Lawn hand fan with sleeve - Abanico, Olele
Hand painted Spanish Fan - Abanico - Hand Fan - Flamenco Fan, BohoChique
Lady Loves Lace Fan, SamanthaSultana
Hitachi Ball 'Globe' Fan, typewriterboneyard

Rice Paper Parasol - Hand Painted - One of a Kind, internationalbeauty
Vintage Fan, JuJuToo

2 comments:

louella June 6, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

I love that parasol!!!!

OlelĂ© June 8, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Thanks for including my fan!
Nice blog! :D

Post a Comment

Archive

Search

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP