Shoe Love

>> Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I am a big fan of Marshalls. While it's admittedly one of those hit or miss kind of places, when I'm there on a good day, I score big. Last week I went to the new Marshall's Mega Shoe Shop in our area for some retail therapy and found these awesome peep toe Steve Madden flats for $25 (they're regularly $69.95 at Nordstrom!).
The smooth, soft suede. The gorgeous emerald green color. The ruffle detail. The price! What's not to love?! I'm positively smitten.

So, of course, I find myself trying to build outfits around these little beauties. Sundresses, jeans and t-shirts, work wear. I want to wear these shoes everywhere! Inspired by them (and in search of more outfit options!) I put together a little outfit with them in mind:



clockwise from top left:
Sunwashed Dots Shirtdress, Anthropologie
Emerald flower hairpins, chasingbella
Hunter Sculpted Silk Bangle Cuff Bracelet, pkfairaday
Sugared Lemon, eclu
Emerald City Earrings, PoleStar

1 comments:

Jennifer Cowgill June 16, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Gorgeous emerald finds, thank you!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Archive

Search

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP