Fellas Friday

>> Friday, June 11, 2010


clockwise from top left:
Sarsaparilla Moustache T-Shirt, elementalshop
Vintage Hubcap Clock, timeline
Dark Chocolate Brown Basketweave Guitar Strap, RHolmesCustomLeather
Billiard Love. Vintage Carved Wood Cue Stick In Box, SweetLoveVintage
A Miniature Vampire Hunter's Kit, beepalix
Stone Mortar and Pestle from Malaysia, ProsperosBookshelf
Star Wars Pancake Molds, Williams-Sonoma
Shea Stadium- Vintage Street Map Sterling Silver Round Cufflinks, dlkdesigns
Field and stream vintage field glasses for the outdoorsman, opendoorstudio
NES Nintendo Controller Gadget Case, nokomomo
Lemon Squeezy- Men's Cardigan, HackwithDesign
Dozen Cupcake Burgers, friendlycreationss

4 comments:

Mollie Ann and Joe Meserve June 11, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

What a happy way to begin a Friday - finding my shop featured by this wonderful blog! Thank you so much for including my mortar & pestle among all these terrific fella finds! :-)

Opendoor Studio June 11, 2010 at 9:38 AM  

I love your blog and thank you for featuring my field and stream glasses! I can't wait to tune in often to see what is new! thanks again!

Mollie Ann June 11, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

Hey Jen! What a fabulous collection of "guy" things! Beautifully arranged ('curated':D) and just right for Father's Day!

Unknown June 11, 2010 at 5:14 PM  

Hey Jen- Thanks so much for adding my gadget case along with these great finds!
I really like the Star Wars pancake molds! Guess I know what my dad is getting for father's day... hehehe

Thanks again! =)
-Lizzy
[nokomomo.etsy.com]

Post a Comment

Archive

Search

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP