Woodland Wedding

>> Thursday, May 27, 2010

Confession: I'm obsessed with weddings. The colors, the textures, the endless possibilities! Flowers, accessories, paper goods. I love it all (just ask my husband, who just loves my addiction to reality wedding shows). It's the little details that get me all excited.

I'd love to be an event planner or a stylist for photoshoots. It's so much fun to create a mini-universe for people to get lost in. It's in that spirit that I put together this little collection. Enjoy!

camille by yourfairtytalewedding; queen of the woods natural crown by whichgoose


Earths Love Pomander Ball with Butterfly by Spoccsdesign
Set of 12 Wedding Centerpiece Charms by braggingbags
Love Birds Wedding Cake Topper in Spring Green and Lilac by beckykazana
Wildflower seeded paper invitation set of 25 - Dandelion by ArtfulBeginnings


clockwise from top left:
Moss Ring Bearer Pillow by AprilHilerDesigns
Everyday or Wedding Burlap Table Runner 18 x 72 by myadobecottage
Love Nest Boutonniere by pompandplumage
Eliza, Golden Leaves, Rhinestone and Pearl Necklace by luxedeluxe

2 comments:

The Fab Miss B May 27, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

Thank you so much for including my Love Birds. I'm delighted to be part of such a gorgeous collection.

(I plan imaginary weddings on my blog too- it's fun isn't it? All the inspiration and none of the headaches about fire codes and chair rentals!)

Cheers- Becky

Stay Tuned May 27, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Love your picks!! you have a really good "blog" eye - how to put an article together with pictures :D laura

Post a Comment

Archive

Search

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP