Holy Guacamole!

>> Friday, April 23, 2010

About a month ago I came across the most delicious guacamole recipe on lillyella. Incredibly simple (this being key if you're like me and have trouble finding your way around the kitchen, nevermind making anything in it) and quick, it's the perfect snack to whip up for a party or dinner with friends. And did I mention that it's delicious?!

Being a huge onion fan and not so big into cilantro, I adjusted the recipe to my liking. Next time I'm going to experiment with a little garlic. Yuuuum!
photo by ara133photography

Now that I got your tummy rumbling, here are some great guacamole-themed products...


Clockwise from upper left:
Mexicali Serving Bowl from Pier1 Imports
Molcajete by Crate and Barrel
Women's Broomstick Gauze Sundress in Neutral Floral by Old Navy
Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Search

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP